El Sistema USA® supports a nationwide alliance of El Sistema-inspired organizations.
El Sistema USA stands for musical excellence and equity.
El Sistema USA connects itself to and invests in developing the change-makers in the lives of young people. El Sistema USA has 140 Member Organizations which serve almost 20,000 students, supporting more than 1,500 Teaching Artists across 35 states!
We support our member organizations, administrators, teaching artists, and students through professional development, youth leadership, an annual National Symposium, regional gatherings, partner discounts & scholarships, consulting, evaluation & data resources, and more. [View Full Member Benefits]
El Sistema USA supports a nationwide movement of programs inspired by El Sistema to effect social change through music for children.
El Sistema USA is a national voice for the intersection of excellence and equity in music education, with a focus on student agency and voice. We are a central resource and dialogue space for music teaching artists, organizations, researchers, educators, policy makers and funders to understand this intersection.
Our Core Values:
- Equity: we believe all kids have the right to reach their full potential
- Empowerment: we are committed to helping organizations deliver on this promise
- Excellence: we hold ourselves, our member organizations, and our educational values to the highest standards
- Impact: we measure the impact of our work and consistently drive to improve
- Sustainability: we are committed to sustaining this work, by strengthening our movement and our member organizations
- Joy: we believe in strengthening the spirit in all that we do
- Community: we encourage collaboration and community building at all levels of our organization.
If you support our Mission, Vision, and Core Values, please consider becoming a Member of El Sistema USA® today!
[Photo courtesy of ESUSA member program, Oregon Bravo]