Website Buffalo String Works
Neighborhoods united by empowered young musicians
The Communications Manager will work closely with the Executive Director and Development Manager to develop and maintain both the internal and external face of the organization. The work of this role will support multiple facets of BSW including fund development, audience development, donor/funder acknowledgment, and technological operations.
- Administrative Responsibilities
- Maintain communications-related subscriptions including website, domain, social media accounts, etc.
- Manage BSW-owned technology equipment including cameras, lenses, microphones, etc.
- Provide basic technology support for staff
- External Communications:
- Ensure organizational messaging is aligned with BSW mission, vision, and values
- Establish organizational branding and annual branding themes
- Establish and implement annual communication schedule, with Development Manager and Executive Director
- Design donor- and funder-facing materials including appeals, newsletters, annual reports, thank you cards, postcards, etc.
- Maintain and update public-facing materials on weekly and monthly basis, depending on the task
- Maintain and update BSW public-facing website
- Create and implement social media calendar
- Collect, create, and manage content
- Maintain regular presence at all programs and events to capture via photo and video
- Maintain photo and video file management system
- Serve as primary liaison with external printers and mailhouse
- Internal Communications:
- Execute communications-related HR duties including BSW email address creation, business cards, Slack access, etc.
- Manage and maintain organization-wide communication platforms:
Buffalo String Works is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com