The nonprofit landscape is constantly changing, and we keep our Members ahead of the curve by providing FREE Webinars on timely subjects. If you miss one, you can simply sign in to the Member Portal to play the recording at a time that is convenient for you. All Webinars run from 11:30am – 12:30pm EST. Nonmembers may participate but will be charged a $25 registration fee.
January 5th, 2018
In this Webinar, we will explore topics such as creating a development plan, projecting gifts, and grant pipelines. We will also discuss the pro’s and con’s of an outside consultant or staff member as a grant writer. Lastly, as organizations grow, we will discuss the role of the development director and how to build your team.
February 7th, 2018
Picture yourself here: Your social-change-through-music program has morphed from a pilot project, to teaching more than 1,000 children daily, in 9 locations – with 58 Teaching Artists from 6 countries.
And you’re on track to double in size. That’s Sistema NB, the largest program of its kind in Canada and still growing.
One success factor has been Sistema NB’s deliberate creation of positive organizational culture. Without that internal vision and plan, the ethos of an organization sprouts by accident.
In this session, Ken MacLeod, Founder and CEO, will unpack the Sistema NB experience – how they define organizational culture, nurture it day-by-day, and sustain it for tomorrow.
Insights discussed here can help your organization align individuals, and your entire team with an empowering common understanding of who you are together, and how you’ll have an even greater impact.
Past Webinars (Available in Member Portal)
- Katie Wyatt – “Building a Fundraising Program From Scratch, Part 1“
- Seth Truby – “Building a Fundraising Program From Scratch, Part 2“
- Elizabeth Moulthrop and Pam Palumbo – “Alternative Ways to Funding an El Sistema Inspired Program“
- Melissa St. John / SocialSolved.net – “Social Media Fundamentals for El Sistema Programs“
- Stanford Thompson & Lisa Beckman – “Attracting Major Donors and Leveraging Their Investments“