The nonprofit landscape is constantly changing, and we keep our Members ahead of the curve by providing FREE Webinars on timely subjects. If you miss one, you can simply sign in to the Member Portal to play the recording at a time that is convenient for you. All Webinars run from 11:30am – 12:30pm EST. Nonmembers may participate but will be charged a $25 registration fee.
March 22nd, 2018
Sunshine Deffner, Director of Operations and Education for California Symphony’s Sound Minds program, shares the violin kit development and how the process is improving interest in the program across communities and internal and external stakeholders. Learn how Sound Minds turned a kitchen counter project into the most engaging event of the year!
Past Webinars (For Members Only – Login to Access)
- Ken MacLeod – “Creating a Powerful Organizational Culture“
- Myka Miller – “Developing and Managing a Fundraising Department“
- Katie Wyatt – “Building a Fundraising Program From Scratch, Part 1“
- Seth Truby – “Building a Fundraising Program From Scratch, Part 2“
- Elizabeth Moulthrop and Pam Palumbo – “Alternative Ways to Funding an El Sistema Inspired Program“
- Melissa St. John / SocialSolved.net – “Social Media Fundamentals for El Sistema Programs“
- Stanford Thompson & Lisa Beckman – “Attracting Major Donors and Leveraging Their Investments“