The nonprofit landscape is constantly changing, and we keep our Members ahead of the curve by providing FREE Webinars on timely subjects. If you miss one, you can simply sign in to the Member Portal to play the recording at a time that is convenient for you. All Webinars run from 11:30am – 12:30pm EST. Nonmembers may participate but will be charged a $25 registration fee.
July 30th at 11:30am EST: Webinar 3 of 4 on Collective Composition
In this Webinar, Emily Smith will give you a toolbox of strategies to use as starting points in your ensemble’s composition process. You’ll also hear how Collective Composition can support in-school music programs through arts-integration. Click here to register now!
August 17th at 11:30am ST: Webinar 4 of 4 on Collective Composition
In this Webinar, Armand Hall will discuss how to utilize Collective Composition in a performance-based ensemble. Learn how to integrate this strategy of creativity without sacrificing time needed to learn standard repertoire. Learn methods to engage students in using arranging skills as a vehicle for creative expression. Click here to register now!
Past Webinars (For Members Only – Login to Access)
- Camille Delaney -“Part 2 of 4 on Collective Composition“
- Dan Trahey – “Part 1 of 4 on Collective Composition“
- Mike Angell – “Grant Writing Tips for El Sistema Programs”
Sunshine Deffner – “Violin Kit Development & Creating Community“
- Ken MacLeod – “Creating a Powerful Organizational Culture“
- Myka Miller – “Developing and Managing a Fundraising Department“
- Katie Wyatt – “Building a Fundraising Program From Scratch, Part 1“
- Seth Truby – “Building a Fundraising Program From Scratch, Part 2“
- Elizabeth Moulthrop and Pam Palumbo – “Alternative Ways to Funding an El Sistema Inspired Program“
- Melissa St. John / SocialSolved.net – “Social Media Fundamentals for El Sistema Programs“
- Stanford Thompson & Lisa Beckman – “Attracting Major Donors and Leveraging Their Investments“